Studied with the Directors of the "Opera de Paris":
Daniel Franck, Raimond Franchetti, Gilbert Mayer.
From 1986 till 1994 dancer with the following companies:
"Royal Ballet of Flanders" from Robert Denvers;
"Baselballet" from Heinz Spoerli;
"Aterballetto" from Amedeo Amodio;
"Arizona Ballet" with John Clifford;
"Chautauqua Festival" with Jean-Pierre Bonnefoux;
"Pacific Northwest Ballet" from Kent Stowel and
"Baselballet" from Youri Vamos.
2008: director and coordinator of MixArt Project, a new project that melts various forms of visual arts in order to work in the theatres.
In 2006 the constitution of the Lifework Centre. The Centre, which is situated in Ispra (Varese) - Italy, intend to be a qualified point for dancers, musicians, artists and simply passionate people who want to study and experiment new forms of theatrical and artistic expression.
October 2005: Organizer of the choreographic workshop "MILANO OLTRE"' with the cooperation of the Dutch Embassy in Rome.
From 1994 till 2006, cooperation as educational director or teacher with organisations such as Arcobaleno Danza, Teatro Nuovo di Torino, Principessa Dancing School, California Dance Center, On Stage.
In 1998 the constitution of the WIEBE MOEYS DANCE ACADEMY (academy for the professional formation of classic and modern dancers) where he teaches professionals and prepares young talents for examinations and competitions:
- 1994 Silver medal at Vignale Danza (I): Domenico Ducato
- 1995 Silver medal and bronze medal at Vignale Danza (I): Luca Panella
- 1996 Silver medal at the Rieti Dance competition (I): Valerio Mangianti
- 1999 Silver medal at the Perugia Dance competition (I): Luciana Fusetti
- 2002 Silver medal at the Perugia Dance competition (I): Federica Maine
- 2004 Silver medal at the Spoleto Dance competition (I): Federica Maine
- 2002 Award for "Best execution" in Saronno (I): Wiebe Moeys Dance
After following studies with Wiebe Moeys, more students have found jobs in the major European dance companies like:
- Zürich Ballet (CH)
- Deutsche Oper Am Rhein (D)
- London City Ballet (GB)
- Opera of Vienna (A)
- Halberstad Ballet (D)
- Trier Ballet (D)
- Company of Susanna Egri (I)
- Teatro Bellini of Catania (I)
- Karlsrue Ballet (D)
- BRNO Ballet
- Teatro Comunale del Maggio Fiorentino (I)
At the moment one of the ex students is a Primo Ballerino at the Royal Ballet in London (Federico Bonelli).
Creator, director and choreographer of the following events:
2004: "Aperitivo al Teatro" at the "Teatro delle Erbe" in Milan - Italy
2005 - 2006: "Percussioni", "Partendo dal Tango...", "Circular Vibrations" e "FadoMeu" that were performed at the "Teatro delle Erbe" in Milan - Italy
2008: "Sculpture in Music", performed at "Lifework Centre" in Ispra (Varese) - Italy
2008: MixArt Project - "Fusion between living sculptures, dance, live music and visual arts" - The creation of a group of professional artists from different experiences and origins (dancers, musicians, painters, sculptures, photographers, designers…) that wants to perform in theatres.